We often talk to customers about their upcoming holidays as they drop in their laundry (we may have an offer coming soon! watch this space)
Here are our top tips for holiday packing:
Invest in a luggage scales, light suitcase (don’t pay for the suitcase weight) zip bags and an adaptor. You could also invest in vacuum compression bags but if at the airport you are asked to open it. Then there is trouble!
For a stress free holiday here are our five top tips:
- Label your suitcase or buy one that is easily recognisable. Decorate it with a ribbon or stickers.
- Separate your items into zip lock bags and bring spare bags for any spills
- Roll your clothes to fit more in
- Use clingfilm and tape to avoid spills
- Have essentials in your hand luggage